Sarah Jane Smith

"Everything Has It's Time and Everything Ends"

Sarah Jane Smith

Monday, March 29, 2010

Baker and Sladen to Return to Doctor Who?



Various online sources are reporting that 4th doctor Tom Baker and his on screen companion Elisabeth Sladen may be making an appearance in Doctor Who series 6 alongside the 11th Doctor Matt Smith. This is currently only speculation and nothing has been confirmed, however Tom Baker has expressed an interest in recording Doctor Who Audiobooks and I'm sure miss Sladen wouldn't remind a return to new Who!

Would you like to see Tom Baker and Elisabeth Sladen return in Series 6 of Doctor Who? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...as much as I love the 4th Doctor, I don't know how I would feel about him appearing in series 6 (even if it was alongside Elisabeth Sladen) Elisabeth Sladen in series 6? Heck ya! That would be cool...

    ...I had also heard rumors that Tom Baker wanted to work on a 4th Doctor audio for big finish, along with Elisabeth Sladen, Nicholas Courtney and possibly Louise J. As I have become a fan of the audios, I wouldn't mind this either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how they'd work TB into the series. He could hardly be the Doctor, looking so much older than he did when he regenerated. But he could hardly be anyone else! Hmm, maybe the Doctor's father? Or...given the real ages of the actors involved...his grandfather? A crony of Wilf's?

    Anyway--sure, bring it on! And I would love to see Sarah Jane meet Eleven, whatever the circumstances, whatever the program it's on (DW or SJA).

    ReplyDelete